ServicesWhat we specialized in
Our range of offerings for your recycling needs.
Electronics Recycling ~ Data Destruction ~ ITAD ~ Paper Recycling ~ Fluorescent Lamp Recycling ~ Battery Recycling
We use a variety of downstreams and in house processes for all of the recycling needs:
- Crushing, separating and retorting process equipment are included in State of the art treatment, which exceeds the IEPA standards for lamp destruction.
- Mercury distillation equipment.
- Hard drive shredding and crushing
- Computer Dismantling and itimizing e-waste item
- Recycling program for the convenience of small generators.
- Bulk universal waste pickup to cover all of your requirements
- Keeping Computerized records of recycling.
- Excellent customer service with Friendly and helpful staff to answer questions and process orders quickly.
- Sealed drum turning equipment to do processing crushed lamps.
- Lamp Destruction Certification is approved by IEPA.
- 99.99% pure Mercury recovery
- Environment protection by Ultra low emission.
- 99% of all lamp recycled components send back to the industry.
- Ability to recycle all types of mercury-containing lamps such as fluorescent, HID, UV, CFL and specialty lamps.
- 55-gallon drum to do dispose of 4ft., 8ft., & U-shaped fluorescent lamps.
- Approximately 700-900 4ft T12, 1500 T8 or equivalent type fluorescent lamps Drum capacity.
- Includes a 55-gallon drum, and 3 stage filtering system including activated carbon filter for the capture of mercury vapor.
- Each drum of crushed glass will be adequately recycled using our recycling program.